Required Health Screening
Practice Good Hygiene
Please remind your children of the importance of following good hygiene practices that prevent the spread of communicable diseases:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a sleeve or a tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use alcohol hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Monitor symptoms
- Stay home when you are sick. See our guidelines for when to stay home.
Remember to practice social distancing. For more information, review CDC flyers below: