Required Health Screening/Attestation Forms
All students and staff must be checked for illness before entry each day. Anyone with symptoms MUST STAY HOME!
Families will be given an attestation packet for each student that they have attending one of our schools. This packet includes health screening attestation forms for your student. Each student will be required to submit one of these attestation forms (golden tickets) to a school employee before boarding one of our buses or entering one of our buildings each day that they report for in-person instruction.
It is the responsibility of families to answer all of the questions outlined on the attestation packet (as shown below).
Practice Good Hygiene
Please remind your children of the importance of following good hygiene practices that prevent the spread of communicable diseases:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a sleeve or a tissue.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use alcohol hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Monitor symptoms
- Stay home when you are sick. See our guidelines for when to stay home.
Remember to practice social distancing. For more information, review CDC flyers below: