Parent PD Series
We want to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our families in supporting distance learning at home. We will be offering a Virtual Learning Parent PD series to make sure that we help equip our families with the digital tools they need in order to ensure that their kids are successful through this remote start. As a parent in this interactive session, you will be experiencing Google Classroom from the perspective of a student.
Parent PD Dates:
- August 26th @ 6:00 p.m.
- September 2nd @ 6:00 p.m.
- September 16th @6:00 p.m.
Topics to be covered on September 16, 2020:
On September 16th, we will keep things casual and address any challenges or questions that you have after one full week of remote learning.
We will focus on:
- Gathering input on what has gone well the first week
- Gathering put on what we can do to improve as we move forward
- Answering any questions that still remain after our first week
To help us plan for this third session, we ask that you complete our QUICK FIRST WEEK OF REMOTE LEARNING SURVEY.
If you plan to attend our upcoming Virtual Learning Parent PD on Wednesday, September 16th, please follow the instructions below to join our Parent PD Google Classroom.
- If you don't already have a Google account, create one.
- Join our Google Classroom using the join code: bw4xyie . Watch this video explaining how to join a Google Classroom.
- An assignment will be posted for parents in the days leading up to the session. This assignment will prepare you for the Wednesday night training session.
Join Us Online