Welcome to East Valley School District
The East Valley School District serves more than 3,200 students in grades P-12. The District strives to eliminate learning gaps and help all students grow to their fullest academic and social abilities.
"To empower and inspire all in the pursuit of excellence."
To create, through partnerships, innovative, challenging and safe experiences for all to succeed.
- Graduation Matters - student learning and academic achievement are our highest priorities.
- Diversity is a strength - every individual has worth and value and is treated with respect.
- All students have the capacity to learn, excel in our schools and become lifelong learners who contribute to a global society.
- High expectations and accountability promote success.
- Best instructional practices, used every day, in every classroom, with every child guarantees continuous student learning.
- Learning is a collaborative process, which is strengthened by the collective wisdom of our students, parents, educators and community members.
- Professional development is an on-going process contributing to staff and student growth.
- Students deserve a nurturing environment that is physically, emotionally and intellectually safe.
Read more about East Valley